1990s vintage brown faux leather above ankle boots with heavy and chunky dark brown - black rubber platform sole and block heel. Interior zipper and elastic tab. Man made interior.
• materials: all man made
• color: brown
• condition: some dents as shown as well as some peeling back along the edge where the upper and sole meet. This kind of material tends to crack and peel but so far these aren't showing signs of that on the uppers. just along the edge as shown in the last pic. Touch-ups with shoe repair glue might be needed in the future as with all artificial leather boots.
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
* referring to these measurements is the best way to ensure an accurate and comfortable fit.
* compare them against your own foot and a similar boot or shoe that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed.
* sizes and conversions may vary as there is no single standardized size chart that encompasses all brands across all eras.
• please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• all vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, stored safely in a 100% smoke free environment, wrapped carefully and shipped quickly.
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human