1990's vintage black man made leather and compressed foam wedge platform ankle booties. Slip on design, squared toes, comfortable and versatile style. Man made interior. The insole is peeled a bit around the label as can be seen in the last photo, otherwise there is very little wear found on these sleek vintage shoes. There are no material content labels and there is a chance this is actually leather and not man made leather, but I cannot confirm either way.
* Please read our disclosure at the bottom of the page prior to purchasing footwear.
• Designer: La Gran Via
• Materials: unknown-man made or genuine leather-compressed foam sole
• Condition: very good vintage
• Origin: unknown
(No size label found-the below is a suggestion. Please use measurements to determine if these will fit)
• US size: 6.5
• UK size: 4.5
• EUR size: 37
Sizes and conversions vary greatly between designers and eras. Please confirm by referring to the measurements below and compare them with a similar shoe or boot that fits you well.
• Interior length: 9.5"
• Toe width: 3.5"
• Toe arch: 5.25"
• Platform height: .75"
• Heel height: 2.5"
• Total height: 5"
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• We are in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
BY PURCHASING THIS LISTING YOU AGREE TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE FOLLOWING:
While rare, vintage footwear, (specifically of nongenuine leather materials) may require future repairs as glues and other materials degrade over time. KCO is not liable for shoes that require repairs once worn, and we do not offer refunds or returns on shoes that experience weak points or failure once worn. We do our best to test and offer only high-quality items and will clearly describe all details as clearly as possible but footwear is high impact and future issues cannot be foreseen. If you are unwilling or unable to perform DIY fixes or outsource shoe repair to a professional, vintage footwear might not be for you.