This 1990s vintage dress looks like it came straight from the closet of Cher Horowitz...
Iconic yellow, black and red plaid pattern.
Midweight, tightly woven acrylic, it's unlined and offers some stretch.
Squared neckline, cap sleeves, center back zip closure, at or above knee length.
I've gently hand washed this piece in cold water with vegan hypoallergenic detergent then hung it up to air dry...it's in perfect condition!
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
• designer: Ann Taylor Finity
• era: 1990s
• origin: USA
• fabric: unlisted - woven blend with some stretch
• color: yellow, black, red
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry, steam out any wrinkles - avoid ironing
• condition: excellent!
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat. Bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width-edge to edge: 17"
• sleeve length: 7"
• bust: 34-38"
• waist: 29-32"
• hips: 35-40"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* recommended size: Medium / 8
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and want nothing more than to make you happy!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA