1990s vintage soft and stretchy animal print dress by Star Vixen USA.
Golden brown, beige and black patterned jersey polyester spandex blend.
I love this fabric combo - it's so comfy and holds the shape so well - perfect for travel!
Attached sash belt at the side, nonelastic waistline, half length sleeves.
I've gently hand washed this in cold water and hung it up to air dry...it's in perfect condition top to bottom!
• designer: STAR VIXEN
• era: 1990s
• origin: USA
• fabric: 92% poly 8% spandex
• color: beige, brown, black
• care: hand or machine wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: perfect! cleaned for you and totally free from all flaws or wear
* recommended women's size: 6 / SMALL / 8 / MEDIUM
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 16"
• sleeve length: 15.5"
• bust: 34-36"
• waist: 26-29"
• hips: 33-38"
• total length: 37"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when en route to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA