1960s vintage ivory and gold lurex floral and paisley brocade matching sleeveless dress and jacket set. Dreamy color combo, high quality design and construction. Appears barely worn and was very well taken care of.
• designer: Eloise Curtis for David Styne
• era: 1960s
• origin: USA - ILGWU
• fabric: unlisted, midweight brocade with silky crepe lining - no stretch to either piece
• color: ivory - sparkly gold lurex
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - clean - beautiful and glamorous!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 34"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 38"
• total length: 34.5"
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 37"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small or medium petite (short sleeves
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA