1960s vintage colorful striped midweight crisp structured cotton mid length dress. Off white and rainbow striping, center back metal zip closure, two large front pockets, unlined with a darted bust.
• designer: Flutterbye
• era: 1960s
• origin: unlisted
• fabric: cotton or blend - no stretch to this fabric
• color: rainbow, off white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent, clean, appears barely if ever worn!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 15"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 32"
• hips: 36"
• total length: 39.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium or large with narrow hips
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA