Beautiful and feminine 1960s vintage minty pale green cap sleeve midi dress with colorful pink embroidered details. Center back metal zipper closure, darted bust, fully lined in lightweight silky satin. There are no fabric tags but the fabric is woven and crisp, a lot like linen but not quite as wrinkle prone so it's likely a blend and should be dry cleaned. I have not hand washed this like I do most of my inventory as I'm a bit worried the pinks might run in a cold hand wash, but the dress is perfectly clean as-is...no smells, stains, fade, or other issues. Appears barely worn over the decades and was very well cared for. Perfect fit as well!
• designer: I.Magnin
• era: 1960s
• origin: unlisted
• fabric: unlisted - feels like a linen or linen blend
• color: pale minty green with blue undertones, pink, red, green embroidery
• care: dry clean only
• condition: excellent vintage, clean - no damage or visible wear
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 15"
• shoulder width, edge to edge: 19"
• sleeve length: 6.5"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 33"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 37.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / 8-10
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA