1970s vintage knee high black leather boots with man made sole and stacked brown block heel. Interior zipper closure, elastic tabs, zipper pull. These are deeply discounted and sole as-is - read full condition details below. Awesome boots in a hard to find size!
• designer: Cobbies
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• material: leather with mesh interior on one boot
• color: black leather, brown stacked leather heel
• condition: the exteriors of both boots are in great condition-the interior mesh lining is deteriorating and sheds small black particles regardless of how many times I brushed them away while cleaning. I removed the lining from one boot but could not remove it deep around the footbed and it did expose some of the construction layers around the heel and this area is tacky and not intact as well as some remaining lining that I couldn't reach around the toebox. I left the lining in the other boot as it came and it is shedding particles as well. Perhaps you have a better fix or can fully remove the remaining lining? The size is so hard to find I wanted to offer them regardless of their imperfectiona. Some scuffing on the heels and sole as can be seen as well. Insoles need to be replaced. The leather uppers and overall look of the boots are awesome and with a little TLC or even just a sock and carefree outlook on your shoes you'll be golden!
• labeled women's USA size: 11 - according to the insole measurement these seem to run slightly small
• interior length, front to back: 10.15"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.25"
• platform height: x
• heel height: 2"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 19"
• opening circumference: 15"
• calf circumference: 14"
• ankle circumference: 12"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA