1970s vintage wrap style robe featuring a colorful nature farm-scape print on midweight silky slippery Nylon fabric. Long and drapey with wide half sleeves, full length, single interior tie at the waist that secures at the side. Single hidden side seam pocket at the hip, unlined, some stretch. Unlined. No holes or stains, freshly laundered and ready to wear....a beautiful true vintage piece that can be worn as a swimsuit coverup or lounge in style around the abode.
• designer: Kayser
• era: 1970s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: slippery nylon
• color: orange, yellow, blue, tan, pink, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - no holes or stains - hand washed and ready to wear
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 24" seam to seam
• sleeve length: 10"
• bust: 50"
• waist: 50"
• hips: 50"
• total length: 55"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: fits most sizes from xs up to xl
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA