1980s vintage long black leather coat with paisley printed matte suede wing collar and yoke with braided fabric trim throughout. Dramatic oversized rounded shoulders with a tapered silhouette. Two snap buttons at the waist and at the sleeve cuffs. Two deep welt pockets at the hips, fully lined in lightly insulated silky nylon. Appears to once have had a zip-in liner as there is one half of a zipper on the interior, but there is no additional liner present. No holes, stains, or odors. In excellent, true vintage condition.
Visit www.kcovintage.com for additional photos, special features and more.
• designer: Wilsons
• origin: n/a no label
• fabric: genuine leather, suede and fabric
• color: black, off black paisley detailing
• care: spot clean with damp cloth or leather cleaner or take to a professional furrier
• condition: excellent vintage - normal very gentle wear with no damage
MEASUREMENTS AND SIZE
• shoulder width-straight across from edge to edge: 21"
• sleeve length-top of shoulder seam down to the sleeve cuff: 22"
• bust-underarm to underarm, then doubled: 42"
• waist-smallest part of waist, then doubled: 42"
• hips-approx. 8” below the waist, then doubled: 41"
• total length-top of the shoulder down to the bottom of the hem: 46"
* 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are determined by the items' actual measurements and my personal experience wearing vintage clothing. Size recommendations may differ from the label or expectations of that size. Label sizes are inconsistent between brands and are highly subjective in general. The absolute best way to determine fit is to compare the carefully taken measurements within the listing details to your own body's measurements or against a similar item that fits you well.
• don't hesitate to message me any time you need additional information, photos or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
• shipping is free within the USA via USPS and includes tracking. I will send your order within 1-2 business days and your package will arrive within 2-5 business days depending on the shipping service selected. I package every order with the utmost care and consideration.
• international shipping rates are calculated based on weight and location. Most overseas orders arrive between 10-20 business days. Tracking is included to most international locations and insurance is complimentary. Please note that this purchase does NOT include VAT, customs fees, or other import taxes. It's best to be familiar with your country's import laws and rates to avoid any surprise charges.
I want you to love your order but understand the issues naturally at play with shopping online. Returns are gladly accepted when:
* the package is shipped 7 days or fewer from the date you received it. (30 days or less for international orders)
* the item is in the same condition as originally sent (clean, unaltered, unworn, no odors, damage etc)
* the pink KCO tag is still attached (if this tag is cut off it will be assumed the item was worn out and will void the return)
Please send returns to the same address on your package or message me if you need it again. You will be issued a refund minus a 10% restocking fee within 48 hours of arrival back to me. KCO does not pay for or refund return shipping expenses.
ABOUT THE SHOP
KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes WA, USA. I have been a trusted and reliable online seller since 2012 and I'm dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I thoroughly inspect each item and do my absolute best describing all details so you can feel confident in your purchase. I value transparency and enjoy sharing all that is special about every item I sell. I take high quality photographs in order to most accurately show you the colors, details and features...what you see in these photos is the exact item you will receive!
I seek pieces that are inherently special, unusually beautiful, and feature an aesthetic that fully expresses individuality and creativity. I hope you find something special here you can love for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE, I really look forward to working with you!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human