Vintage 1980s lightweight rayon acetate blend knee length long batwing sleeve dress with verticle ruffles along the hem, back zip, unlined, no stretch to the material. Hidden center back zipper. Rose with stem and leaf embroidered applique at the upper shoulder applied to disguise a small tear in the material. In excellent vintage condition, cleaned and ready for you.
• designer: Betsey and Adam
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: rayon acetate blend
• color: black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: free up to 45"+
• waist: 27"
• hips: 37"
• shoulder allowance / sleeve length / taken from the outer edge of the neckline to bottom sleeve cuff : 23"
• total length: 40.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA