1990s vintage super chunky platform boots made of black artificial leather with heavy black rubber sole.
• pull on with two elastic inset tabs on both sides of the ankle
• round toes, tall block heel, rugged tread
• smooth vegan leather man made interior
• vegan leather is prone to surface cracking and the glues used can weaken with time or wear. These boots aren't showing signs of either common issue, but please be aware when purchasing vintage vegan leather boots like these it's a possibility with wear and time. Accepting the possibility of doing some DIY fxes in the future is a must if you wear vintage.
• in excellent condition, clean inside and out, ready to rock!
• interior length: 9.75"
• interior ball width: 3.5"
• interior heel width: 2.75"
• arch over toebox area: 6.25"
• platform height: 1.25"
• heel height: 3.5"
• total height: 8"
• opening circumference: 9"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
* referring to these measurements is the best way to ensure an accurate and comfortable fit.
* compare them against your own foot and a similar boot or shoe that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed.
* sizes and conversions may vary as there is no single standardized size chart that encompasses all brands across all eras.
• women’s size:
• US: 8.5-9
• UK: 6.5-7
• EUR: 39-40
• please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• all vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, stored safely in a 100% smoke free environment, wrapped carefully and shipped quickly.
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human