• 1990s vintage chunky platform black nubuck leather lace-up mid high boots.
• designer: Skechers
• material: leather, rubber sole - heavy and well made
• closure: lace up
• color: black, off white topstitching
• condition: the coating typically found on the collar and tongue has flaked entirely off and cleaned up further by me. Some tarnish on the metal parts and the clear rubber logo on the side is discolored as shown. Minimal wear elsewhere - in great overall shape.
• label size: 6.5* (this style usually runs a bit small)
• US: 6 - 6.5
• UK: 4 - 4.5
• EUR: 36 - 37
* Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• insole/Interior length: 9"
• outsole/exterior length: 10.25"
• toe insole width: 3.25"
• toe arch over top: 6"
• platform height: 1.75"
• heel height: 2"
• total height: 5.5"
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• KCO Vintage is located in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer. Please include your phone number within the order so it can be added to your customs form and assist with delivery.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions, any time!
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with one of a kind outfits that are sure to express your individuality paired with exceptional customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.
Wearing vintage not only ensures you will be well dressed, but the quality of materials and construction is far above the cheaply made fast-fashion status quo. Most importantly, every time you choose pre-owned over new you reduce support of the global fashion market which is one of the most polluting and exploitative industries on the planet. You can always feel good and look amazing in vintage clothing, and I am so grateful you chose my shop to enhance this part of your life...
Thank you so much!
KCO Vintage is female owned and operated, based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. 2012