1990s vintage tan suede sneakers with white accents, tan and white compressed foam tall platform, white laces, round toes, rubber sole, fabric interior. Chunky, comfy, funky! Light wear throughout, a few pokes/indentations on the foam sole, light scuffs on the suede etc...nothing serious...these are awesome!
• designer: Skechers
• material: suede leather, man made other
• color: tan, white
• condition: excellent-clean-minimal wear
• label size: 7.5*
• US: 7.5
• UK: 5.5
• EUR: 37.5
* Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• insole/Interior length: 9.85"
• outsole/exterior length: 10"
• toe insole width: 3.5"
• toe arch over top: 7"
• platform height: 1.5"
• heel height: 2"
• total height: 5"
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee (international orders are excluded from restocking fees). Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Visit www.kcovintage.com for additional photos, special features and more.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human