Late 1960s' early 1970s vintage black cozy Chenille - like knitted long sleeve maxi dress. The bodice and sleeves is a more boucle like knit and the skirt has a squared weave. Center back nylon zipper, lined bodice, fitted, nonelastic waistline, great length and coverage all around for you modest ladies.
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Parade
• era: 60s 70s
• fabric: unlisted - soft thick chenille knit, likely Acrylic or a blend
• color: black with red, olive green, steel gray blue and purple
• care: dry clean or gently hand wash in cold water, move excess water from fabric then hang up to air dry
• condition: very good - minimal wear - no holes or stains, freshly cleaned for you and ready to wear
* recommended women's size: SMALL / MEDIUM / 6 / 8
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 15"
• sleeve length: 21.5"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 27"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 55"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when en route to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA