1980s vintage pumpkin orange silky soft heavy wool blazer style jacket. Pearly orange button closures, large patch pockets, fully lined. No shoulder pads, about hip length with a slightly oversized, perfectly 80s boxy silhouette. Very well made, entirely clean with no flaws or signs of wear. Well made and hand tailored right here in the USA.
• designer: Cassidy
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: wool
• color: pumpkin orange
• care: dry clean
• condition: excellent and clean vintage
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 44"
• waist: 42"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 32"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA