Very pretty camel tan color heavyweight wool 1960s vintage Lord and Taylor coat. A-line silhouette, rounded raglan shoulder seams, two welt pockets, leather knotted buttons, fully lined in silky copper-gold satin. The sleeves run slightly short to bracelet length as many coats from this era tend to do, with a narrower sleeve and roomy body. There are a handful of small threadbare spots throughout the surface of the wool - one on the back edge of the collar, one on the back of the shoulder but the collar covers this, a small cluster on the front of the shoulder near the seam and in the front near the pocket. The worst offenders are shown in photos 9 and 10. There are no fabric content labels, so this may either be 100% wool, camel hair, or perhaps a blend of the two. This coat has no stains, smells, rips or holes. The lining is in perfect condition. Overall the coat appears barely worn, very nice, very classic!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Lord and Taylor
• era: 1960s
• origin: unknown - likely USA
• fabric: unknown - no tag - feels like camel hair or wool
• color: camel tan
• care: spot clean if needed, machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water then hang up to air dry while brushing out or reshaping as needed. Or just take to a dry cleaner.
* recommended women's size: medium / large
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 20"
• sleeve length: 21"
• bust: 46"
• waist: 48"
• hips: 51"
• total length: 43"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA