Unleash your inner vixen in this late 80s early 90s vintage High Camp A Bird in the Hand thin, soft incredibly stretchy ruched dress...this hot piece is made complete with matching long ruched sleeves with thumbholes. The fabric is soft, thin and the texture hugs every curve of your body and stays put when in movement. Side zipper with hook-loop closure, elastic that runs all along the top edge of the neckline and back, scalloped high-low hemline, unlined. Looks and feels amazing on with only a few broken top stitches on the gloves around the thumbholes and two TINY pinholes on the low part of the skirt area that are only noticeable when you hold the dress up to the light. I know you will LOVE this unusual dress and you won't find another like it anytime soon!
• designer: High Camp A Bird in the Hand
• era: late 80s early 90s
• origin: USA
• fabric: polyester
• color: black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: VGV
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 23" flat, stretches to 35"
• waist: 20" flat, stretches to 26"
• hips: 30-36"
• total length: 47"
• detached sleeve length: 18"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS / Small / 5/6
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA