• 1990s does 1970s vintage light blue stretchy denim collared halter jumpsuit with Princess seams, flared pant legs, perfect and intentional fade, and matching faux suede fringe belt. Metal zipper runs down the front center. Unlined. Cleaned, well made...the perfect figure flattering silhouette!
• designer: unknown - all labels missing
• fabric: stretchy cotton denim - real or faux leather - nice and soft
• color: light blue wash - sienna brown belt
• condition: excellent! no holes, stains or other issues
• bust: 30 - 36"
• waist: 28 - 32"
• hips: 34 - 40"
• inseam: 33"
• front rise from the crotch seam to center waistline: 12"
• total length taken from the underarm to bottom hem: 52"
• recommended women's size: small - medium
Vintage label sizes often vary (sometimes greatly!) between brands and eras and should not be used to predict the actual size.
Compare the measurements provided to a similar item that fits you well for a good idea of how the garment will fit your body.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”- 26”- 36” bust-waist-hips and typically wears small-medium sized items.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
*International orders typically arrive within 10-20 business days and may be subject to VAT or other import fees and taxes. KCO does not charge, collect, nor pay for these charges. Payment of VAT or import fees is the responsibility of the buyer. International orders marked as a gift will not disguise the price paid or reduce VAT as detailed purchase information is required for customs clearance. Please include your phone number within the order information so it can be applied to your customs form for delivery purposes.
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with one of a kind outfits that are sure to express your individuality paired with exceptional customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.
Wearing vintage not only ensures you will be well dressed, but the quality of materials and construction is far above the cheaply made fast-fashion status quo. Most importantly, every time you choose pre-owned over new you reduce support of the global fashion market which is one of the most polluting and exploitative industries on the planet. You can always feel good and look amazing in vintage clothing, and I am so grateful you chose my shop to enhance this part of your life!
KCO Vintage is female owned and operated, based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. 2012