1980-90's vintage belted short trench coat style jacket made of an iridescent blue-lavender-coppery gray midweight nylon blend fabric. Fully lined in silky satin, two slash pockets, round raglan shoulders with pads, matching tie belt, double-breasted button closures. Appears unworn and has been cleaned. Beautiful!
*Click or tap images to see the full view and all detail*
• Designer: Vision
• Fabric: nylon-polyester blend
• Color: iridescent blue-lavender-copper
• Origin: USA
• Condition: perfect-no wear or flaws-cleaned
• Recommended women’s size based on the measurements: Medium
• Compare these measurements with a similar item that fits you well to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
• Shoulder edge to edge (raglan sleeves): 19"
• Bust: 44"
• Waist: 46"
• Sleeves: 23"
• Total length: 31"
▪ Original label sizes may vary and should not be used to determine fit.
▪ The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
▪ All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
▪ KCO is a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. in 2013.
▪ All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
▪ USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
▪ International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
▪ International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
▪ Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
▪ THANK YOU for choosing to shop and dress ethically! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
▪ Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society while shopping second or third hand helps save our environment one garment at a time!
Please come and visit!