This incredibly beautiful vintage piece was made for the highly loved Seattle boutique OPUS 204 that began in 1968 and closed its doors in 2007. I urge you to read this wonderfully insightful article written about the store, the owner and some of the women who shopped there.
From the SeattlePi: https://www.seattlepi.com/business/article/Retail-Notebook-Seattle-fashionista-closes-1244258.php
This iridescent purple silk is midweight yet flowy with a raw spun texture throughout. Asymmetrical button closures, high side slit with loose fitting bracelet length sleeves. It is unlined, does not stretch, and in my opinion looks best worn oversized. The drape, movement, and color is the kind of combination that must be celebrated! Appears unworn, is perfectly clean, sure to be loved by you forever...
• designer: OPUS 204
• era: 1980s-90s
• origin: Seattle, USA
• fabric: 100% silk
• color: iridescent purple
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry - or dry clean
• condition: vintage perfection!
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 21"
• sleeve length: 19"
• bust: 46"
• waist: 44"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 51"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.