This angelic 1960s - 70s vintage dress was made to hug your ever curve and cover only a bit of your skin in medium long length faux fur, with micro length hemline! The glossy milky white faux fur pile lays in a natural pelt-like pattern with figure flattering princess seams and darted bust, v-neck and back, with a nylon center back zip and metal hook-loop closure. This dress is fully lined in silky lightweight Acetate, has very little to no stretch to it, and is designed to be fitted top to bottom. In excellent condition with only the most minor and nearly unnoticeable discoloration around the armholes and neckline. I very gently hand washed this, hung it up to dry, and brushed the pile accordingly as it dried. It takes to steam quite nicely but keep your iron far away and let these long fibers do their thang!
• designer: Ricco California
• era: late 60s early 70s
• origin: California, USA
• fabric: acrylic faux fur, acetate lining, nylon zipper, metal hook-loop
* recommended women's size: 4 / 6 ... XS / Small (no stretch to this fabric!)
• bust: 36"
• waist: 27"
• hips: 36"
• total length: 32.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US