1990s vintage strappy sienna brown leather block heel mule sandals. Sturdy man made footbed and interior. Stacked leather mid high block heel. The insole is coated to look like leather and the edges of this area are flaking/peeling away in spots as can be seen. Typical discolored and scuffed sole as can be seen in the photos. Uppers are perfect.
• designer: Jacqueline Ferrar
• material: leather upper, man made other
• color: sienna brown, dark brown sole
• origin: Brazil
• condition: some wear-they look great on
• label size: 6.5M*
* Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• insole/Interior length: 9.25"
• outsole/exterior length: 8.75"
• toe width: 3.25"
• toe arch over top: 6"
• heel height: 2.75"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for USA orders, and USPS or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program for international orders.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA