1990s vintage white leather wedge platform sandals with white shoe-style laces that tie up around the ankles, flower cutouts in the leather, suede leather interior and a rubber sole designed to look like woven raffia.
• designer: Sbicca
• material: leather, man made other
• color: white, beige
• origin: California, USA
• condition: excellent! minimal wear - no damage - clean
• US: 9
• UK: 7
• EUR: 39 - 4
• Interior length: 10"
• Toe width across sole: 3.5"
• Toe width across top: 4"
• Heel height: 3.75"
• Platform height: 1"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA