Glamourous Boehme's, this one is for YOU! Beyond beautiful and in perfect vintage condition, this late 60s early 70s vintage Princess silhouette coat was made with dark brown thick, heavy, real suede leather with huge fluffy faux fur cuffs and collar. The best part is the body is fully lined with thick, soft, plush faux fur giving this so much warmth! The sleeves are lined in a lightly insulated, quilted material, and there is brown leather (or faux leather) piping throughout which accentuates the figure. Secures in the front with two buttons and suede loops. This coat has a bit of a petite fit, the sleeves run slightly short and the bust/waist is slim when closed but there is 3-4" of room to move the buttons over which would give more room. There are two side slit pockets, the coat is fitted in the sleeves, bust and waist with a flattering flare toward the bottom. There are no labels on this beauty but I am certain the suede exterior is genuine leather, the fur collar and cuffs are so realistic to high quality shearling it's impossible to tell the difference. When you look deep within the fur it appears it's a man made textile, same with the fur lining. Faux fur back in the day is so beyond high quality compared to what's out there today, once you wear vintage you'll never go back to new. This coat was found on the outskirts of Las Vegas while on my last fashion gathering mission and its in PERFECT vintage condition! No stains, smells, holes, or other issues. Sure to be your next favorite now, and forever!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
* recommended women's size: XS / SMALL / 6
• measurements were taken with the coat laid flat and the buttons closures - bust, waist and hips were taken straight across from the exterior, seam to seam, and were then doubled to represent approximate circumference. The fur interior makes this fit a little bit smaller than if these measurements were of a thin, lightweight coat, so take that into consideration. It fit the model as you can see, but what pretty tight around the ribcage area.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 16.5"
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 19"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bus, underarm seam to seam: 34-35"
• waist: 31"
• hips: 38"
• total length: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA