A true bohemian dream, this 1960s vintage buttery soft brown suede leather coat is everything you need this winter and beyond...features colorful embroidery, brown ricrac, and curly brown Persian Lamb trim throughout. Fitted in the bodice with a slight a-line towards the bottom, this piece of history closes in the front with a metal zipper, has two hidden side seam pockets, and is fully lined in silky satin. The satin has aged and changed color from brown to a brown-burgundy over time as can be seen, as well as two tears near the armhole seam shown in the 9th photo. The 8th photo shows various areas of minor wear consistent with age and previous love-zoom in to see details. No odors/mustiness, holes in the exterior, or other major issues. Looks and feels awesome on. Overall its not too heavy but the fit is snug so take that into consideration if you live somewhere cold-you'll want to layer with this since the liner is satin and not something more insulating like fur or quilting.
• designer: unknown-no labels
• era: 1960s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: suede leather, cotton trim, Persian Lamb trim, metal zipper, acetate satin lining
• color: medium-light brown suede-dark brown fur-orange, yellow, green, beige and red embroidered trim
• condition: very good vintage with wear consistent with age
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 31"
• hips: 38"
• total length: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA