Truly stunning 1940s vintage marigold yellow quilted topstitched satin A-line dressing gown / house coat robe with poker style playing cards embroidered detail at the chest. • flattering silhouette with flared and cuffs long sleeves, tapered waist and very wide sweeping A-line skirt. • matching sash tie waist belt, single pocket at one hip. • single button closure near the neckline metal snaps here and at the waist. • fully lined in soft matching yellow complete with an interior side tie for extra security. • pack away for your next Vegas getaway and stun them all while lounging poolside or during a private in-house game. You'll never find another like this anywhere! • designer: unknown-no maker label • origin: unknown • fabric: unlisted-feels like a rayon or acetate satin, slight sheen to the surface, crisp in structure but soft and flexible. Lightweight. • color: marigold yellow, black and red details at chest • condition: several loose stitches throughout, a small cluster of faint discolorations near the cards and two (what appears to be) oil stains toward the middle front of the skirted portion as seen in the pics when zoomed in. Some very faint darker scuff like marks along the edge of the sleeve cuff and a bit near the bottom hemline, barely visible when worn but see the last photos for a close-up. This truly is beautiful and the minor imperfections don't get in the way one lick. This has been hand washed, hung up to dry and is ready to join in on your fabulous life...
• shoulder width-straight across, outer edge to edge: 18" • sleeve length-shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 22" • bust-underarm side seam to seam, doubled: 42" • waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 32" • hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 48" • total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 57" * convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
xoxo Katrajina KCO VINTAGE Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human