Dramatic and glamourous, this true 1950s vintage swing style dress features the most unusual and daring colorway...
Orange, light olive green, peach, tan and taupe heavyweight Cotton or a Cotton-blend fabric.
Very flattering chevron pattern...the inverted V is just perfect on the bodice.
The fitted, nonelastic waistline flows down into a full circular sweep complete with ruffles and contrasting patterned panels.
Center back metal zipper and metal hook-loop closure, darted bust.
This dress has no labels and appears handmade by an expert. It's very well done.
There was one thread poking out, when I pulled it, it slipped out entirely so it was a broken thread, but it left behind two tiny marks as shown in the last photo.
This dress has no stains, holes, or other issues discovered. It is clean, it is beautiful.
• all clothing has been meticulously inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: hand made / no labels
• era: 1950s
• origin: unknwon
• material: unknown - feels like heavyweight cotton or a blend
• weight (unpackaged): 2 lb 6 oz
• color: orange, light olive green, peach, tan and taupe
• condition: excellent vintage
* label size: none
• notes on size: according to the measurements, I would size this as a 8-10, or Medium
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length: 8"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 27"
• hips: free
• total length: 44"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA