Beautiful 1960s vintage pink, purple, white and black watercolor swirl patterned maxi dress. Lightweight, semi sheer and crisp crepe-like textured fabric, fully lined in lightweight white cotton. Empire waist with pink frog toggle detail and gathers beneath bust, long length straight silhouette, wide curved split half length sleeves, center back nylon zipper closure. This lovely dress has been cleaned and is in perfect vintage condition!
• designer: Malihini
• era: 1960s
• origin: Hawaii, USA
• fabric: unlisted but feels and looks like a lightweight crepe-like textured polyester with cotton lining- no stretch
• color: pink, purple, red, black, peach
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17.5"
• sleeve length: 15"
• bust: 42"
• empire seam: 38"
• waist: 41"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 57.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large / xl
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA