Seemingly too good to be true, this incredible 1960s vintage purple leather mini dress is in about as perfect condition as vintage gets! This awesome piece features figure-flattering princess seams and colorful embroidered border print along the hem, waistline, opening, and at the collar. Fully opens and closes down the front with a heavy metal zipper and o-ring pull. Hidden side seam pockets at each hip, the dress and pockets are both lined in purple taffeta. No smells, loose seams, frizzy embroidery, staining of any kind on this beauty. Barely there fade of the interior lining along the edges from a long life of over 60 years and counting. No labels other than a small size tag on the inside of one pocket...Make it yours and love it for a lifetime!
• designer: unknown
• era: late 1960s, early 1970s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: real leather, metal zipper, embroidery, taffeta lining
• color: purple, multi colored embroidery
• care: spot clean if needed or take to a furrier or pro leather cleaner
• condition: perfect!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 15"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 29"
• hips: 36"
• total length: 34"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium / 8
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA