Early 1960s vintage Aloha Hibiscus printed midweight Cotton barkcloth maxi dress in blues and white. Empire waist, A-line full length skirt, center back metal zip, unlined, no stretch to the material.
• designer: Aloha
• era: early 1960s
• fabric: soft
• color: light and dark blue, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent vintage
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 14"
• bust: 36"
• empire seam: 30"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 41"
• total length: 52.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: SMALL / MEDIUM / 6
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA