Incredible 1970's true vintage "The Wonder Wedge Bonnie Smith for Kimel" massive nearly 6" wedge platform sandals. Dark red genuine leather upper and straps with adjustable metal buckle. Embroidered woven fabric platform, hard plastic sole. Some of the embroidered flower stitches are missing from the side of one platform and a bit of wear to some of the embroidery on the back of the heel. Zoom in to all photos to see how beautiful these are, minimal wear elsewhere consistent with being well cared for and natural age, these are truly amazing sandals. They have been tested for strength and walked around in while they were being photographed, but please keep in mind true vintage of this age may require repairs of the glues that hold the insole to the platform. There is no weakness as they are, but wearing puts stress on these bonds. Repairs are to be expected and are normal when wearing vintage footwear.
• Designer: The Wonder Wedge Bonnie Smith for Kimel
• Materials: leather, fabric
• Color: deep red, beige, tan, pink, blue
• Condition: very good vintage
• Origin: unknown-unlisted
• US size: 10
• UK size: 8
• EUR size: 40-41
Sizes and conversions vary greatly between designers and eras. Please confirm by referring to the measurements below and compare them with a similar shoe or boot that fits you well.
• Interior length: 10.25"
• Toe width: 3.5"
• Toe arch: 5.5"
• Platform height: 1.85"
• Heel height: 5.75"
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• We are in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!