1960s tall lace-up boots in muted beige cotton canvas fabric with reddish brown vegan leather. 13 metal eyes with medium-high block heel and somewhat flexible black man made sole. Unlined. There is a strip of fabric in the interior that was designed to cover the seam, but it is only connected on the top and bottom of the strip as can be seen in the 9th photo. The back of the boots along this seam is slightly discolored likely due to this glue. Some very light and mostly unnoticeable spots and scuffing, overall in good, true vintage condition.
• Brand: unknown
• Material: all man made
• Made in Japan
* Recommended size…
US: 8.5 - 9(would likely fit as well with a thin sock, but the toe area is narrow)
UK: 6.5 - 7
* Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• Insole length : 10"
• Toe width : 3.15"
• Platform height : x
• Heel height : 1.75"
• Total height : 15"
• Opening circumference : 14"
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• KCO Vintage is located in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer. Please include your phone number within the order so it can be added to your customs form and assist with delivery.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions, any time!
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with exceptional outfits that express your individuality paired with excellent customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.