1970s vintage khaki cotton blend trench coat with wonderfully draped cape style open sleeves and a pull through tie belt at the waist. Beneath the cape the jacket is sleeveless with armholes. Buttons at the center front as well as on the shoulder epaulets. The body portion is fully lined in a lightweight satin with hidden pockets located beneath the armholes. The draped sleeves are unlined. The fabric is midweight and tightly woven with structure. Very well made and of high quality construction.
• designer: Weather Wise
• origin: Korea
• fabric: cotton poly blend
• color: muted khaki beige
• condition: excellent-barely worn-clean-aside from one thin mark that sits beneath the draped folds of the cape and is disguised with arms down naturally or even when outstretched as shown. I have tried to remove this but to no avail. Appears barely worn otherwise!
The following measurements were taken from the interior body portion of the coat
• shoulder width-straight across, seam to seam: 14.5"
• armhole circumference: 15"
• bust-underarm to underarm, doubled: 40"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 44"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 48"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 43
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: small / medium (armholes are rather small)
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human