Dreamy 1970s vintage Victor Costa off white gauzy eyelet fabric with orange and lavender floral printed skirt.
Unlined, semi sheer, lightweight, non stretch fabric.
Buttons up the front with hook loop at waist.
There are belt loops but no belt.
This looks perfect when wearing but it has a handful of minor imperfections including a faint stain under the arm with similar staining at the back of the collar, a few of the eyelet style strands broken or frayed here and there.
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Victor Costa
• era: 1970s
• origin: unmarked
• material: unmarked - feels like a Cotton Poly blend
• color: pale yellow-off white, orange, yellow, olive, lavender, purple
• condition: very good with minor imperfections - underarm stain, faint stain on collar, a few frayed strands of the eyelet style fabric
* label size: none
• notes on size: modern fit is 10-12, Medium-Large
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder seam to seam: 15.5"
• sleeve length: 25"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 32"
• hips: free
• total length: 58"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA