Love a vintage leather jacket but love animals even more? This faux leather jacket is for you. Realistic looking black PVC blend exterior with cozy quilted interior. Perfect silhouette, amazing designer inspired or sourced Medusa head embossed silver tone buttons, and flattering waist tie belt.
• designer: V
• origin: Italy
• exterior material: Rayon PVC Cotton blend
• lining material: insulated acrylic - polyester quilting
• pockets: two patch flap-button closure pockets
• closure: silver tone Medusa embossed buttons / belt loops - tie waist belt
• weight: 2lb 9oz
• notes on condition: a handful of broken stitches on the interior quilting which do not affect integrity, a handful of tiny scuffs on lower half, barely noticeable unless looking for them. Photographed in the last picture.
• label size: M *
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the following measurements to determine fit…
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length - shoulder seam to cuff: 24"
• bust - underarm side seam to seam: 40"
• waist: 36"
• hips: 40"
• total length - top of shoulder to bottom hem: 33"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist and 36” hips.
• see more outerwear: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please get in touch so I may assist you personally. Send a message directly any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner and curator of KCO VINTAGE
Anacortes, WA, USA