These amazing pumpkin orange ultra high waisted 1990s vintage pants were made with panels of buttery soft genuine suede leather in the front and thick, stretchy micro ribbed fabric in the back offering a figure flattering fit that is actually comfortable! Very high waist, faux pockets, belt loops, great long length and slim silhouette. The suede is lined in silky matching satin. These appear barely worn with one small dark mark near the inner crotch seam. There is a slight perfume scent that will fade when aired out and if you took these to a leather cleaned they would be 110% perfect. 95% perfect as they are now which is pretty darn good! You'll absolutely love these, no doubt, and if you want to continue having the best wardrobe around, check out the exact pair in a pastel baby blue. Found these two amazing pants together and they are ready for their forever home!
• waist: 26-28"
• hips: 33-36"
• front rise: 12"
• inseam: 29"
• total length: 40.5"
• recommended women's size: xs / small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA