Fun and flirty 1950s vintage navy blue and white swiss dot ruffled full skirt midi dress made of lightweight crisp cotton. Floral trim along the boatneck neckline and ruffled bottom hem. Nipped waistline, nonelastic, gathered pleats at hips, center back metal zipper closure. Unlined. This dress is designed to twirl and show off the massive circled skirt hemline! Hand washed and in excellent condition, appears handmade, is true vintage, without labels or any damage or significant wear.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 14.5"
• bust: 35"
• waist: 28"
• hips: free / full
• total length: 39"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA