1960s vintage 3D textured silvery off white long sleeve mockneck knee length dress.
Very cool midweight tapestry-feel fabric.
Unlined with some slight stretch, not much.
Back zipper closure with metal hook-loops.
Mockneck collar, fitted long sleeves, A-line silhouette.
This dress is unlined and the backing of the material is a bit coarse, not too much, but also not soft so worth mentioning.
This dress has been cleaned and is without flaws or signs of wear, she's aged beautifully!
Pair with a belt as shown in the example or wear as is, the length allows lots of opportunity to hem so make it mini and hit the town!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Barnsville Park Suite Collection
• era: 1960s
• origin: USA
• material: thick textured acetate poly rayon metallic
• color: off white with silver metallic
• condition: VGVC - no damage, clean, no stains or holes
* label size: 14
• notes on size: this runs slightly smaller than size 14 IMO...be sure to compare the measurements with your own. I would size this as a Large / XL
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder seam to seam: 14"
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 16"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 39"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 39.5"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA