Awesome 1960s-70s vintage black and tan tiger patterned micro mini dress. Signature print throughout. Long gathered sleeves with banded cuffs and fold over mock neck collar. Nylon center back zip. Unlined, some stretch, slightly semi sheer, not enough to absolutely need a slip when worn but you can see how sheer in the last photo. Appears to have been shortened and hemmed. In excellent condition, a seriously sexy little vintage dress.
• designer: Carriage Court
• era: late 60s early 70s
• origin: USA
• fabric: lightweight semi sheer Nylon
• color: black, beige, tan
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent! hand washed. no holes or stains.
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 35"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 21"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA