Vibrant red and white floral patterned 1970s vintage lounge dress with half-length raglan bell sleeves, a notched V-neckline, front zipper closure, and matching tie sash belt. Unlined, soft, stretchy, lightweight opaque polyester. This is the perfect piece for comfortably and stylishly riding out the pandemic!
• designer: Montgomery Ward
• era: late 60s early 70s
• origin: made in the USA by the ILGWU
• fabric: soft stretchy polyester
• color: bright cherry red, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - hand washed - no damage or issues
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• sleeve length taken from the edge of the neckline, down sleeve to cuff: 20.5"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 38"
• hips: 48"
• total length: 52.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA