Incredible 1960s-70s vintage green crepe chiffon caftan style gown with colorful beadwork along the neckline and edges of the sleeve openings. Lightweight, airy, semi sheer with a slight crinkle texture allowing some stretch. Layered over a slightly stretchy green dress liner. Two ties attached on the interior side of the chiffon to cinch around the waist, offering more of a fitted silhouette. No closures - you must carefully put this on over your head. The beads are heavy and beautiful, the colors vibrant. Please note this bright green shade may come across differently on various screens and settings. It's very true green, bright and grassy. See the last photo for close-ups of one strand of beads that are missing from along the back sleeve cuff edge, really not noticeable when worn and sewn in to secure any further bead loss. This amazing piece is perfectly clean and truly in excellent condition!
• Designer: unknown-no labels present
• Fabric: unlisted-semi sheer crepe chiffon-maybe silk
• Color: grass green, white, blue, pink, copper
dimensions of the sheer outer layer
37" wide by 58" long
measurements of the interior dress liner
• Shoulder seam to seam: 18"
• Bust: 50"
• Waist: 45"
• Hips: 48"
• Sleeves: 11"
• Total length: 54"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: fits sizes small up to xl...extra long length
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human