Make summer even brighter in this late 1960s early 70s vintage yellow floral maxi dress...
Yellow, orange and green double layer fabric, both with large floral print.
The top layer is a sheer mesh, the base layer is an opaque taffeta-like material.
Lightweight and crisp, no stretch.
Center back metal toothed zipper closure.
Wide set boat neckline.
Straight fit all the way down.
There are no labels on this piece and it appears handmade as can be seen by the pinked seams and hand stitched shoulder straps.
A handful of tiny shattered holes in the base layer as shown in the last photo. This is up near the shoulder strap and isn't very noticeable at all when wearing.
No other issues...just a simple yet very vibrant and happy true vintage dress!
• all clothing has been meticulously inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: handmade
• era: 1960s / 1970s
• origin: unknown
• material: unlisted - feels like acetate taffeta with poly mesh top layer
• weight (unpackaged): 6 oz
• color: yellow, orange, green
• condition: good - see photos for close-ups of construction details
* label size: none
• notes on size: rather narrow bust (too small to zip up on the model) and the armholes are on the small side...I'd size this as a 2/4 or XS but confirm with the measurements below and keep in mind there is no stretch to either layer of fabric....
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder width: 14"
• armhole opening circumference: 14"
• bust: 33"
• waist: 32"
• hips: 36"
• total length: 53"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA