1960s vintage Harold Levine lime green and light blue geo print semi-sheer chiffon and sequin high waisted pants in bright lime green and baby blue mod geo print. Covered top to bottom in clear plastic sequins that give this an all-over sparkle. High waisted with nylon back zipper and metal hook-loop closure. Fully lined in sheer beige material. Both the top layer and lining are semi sheer and lightweight and neither are stretchy. The waistband is solid and nonelastic. There are a couple of inches at the bottom hem to take out if you need more length. One of the more unique items I've come across!
• designer: Boutique Sportswear by Harold Levine
• era: 1960s
• origin: USA by the ILGWU
• fabric: unlabeled - likely silk
• color: lime green with grass green and light blue pattern, beige lining
• care: gently lay flat and hand wash in cold water avoiding snagging the sequins on one another. Hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent aside from some missing sequins at the back of the waistband near the zipper as shown. No holes or stains, appears to have been very well taken care.
* all measurements taken while flat-bust, waist, hips are doubled.
• waist: 27"
• hips: 38"
• inseam: 30"
• front rise: 14"
• total length: 43"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements above against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• important shipping and return info can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA