Dreamy 1960s vintage Mailia Honolulu chrysanthemum flower print maxi dress in yellow, orange, golden beige and off white. Semi sheer Crepe de Chine fabric that is soft with a gentle crispness. Gathered ruffles along the top edge of the neckline and along the hemline, fully lined with a lightweight pale yellow Cotton fabric. This lightweight and airy summer dress slips on overhead and has a loose, a-line silhouette with one inch wide shoulder straps and flat laying attached bow at the back. This is perfect as loungewear, resort wear, a day dress or hostess gown!
• designer: Malia
• era: 1960s
• origin: Hawaii, USA
• fabric: unlisted, semi sheer top layer, cotton lining-no stretch to either fabric
• color: yellow, orange, golden beige and off white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent! hand washed and ready to wear, no holes, snags, stains or other issues found...a true summer beauty!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 34" around the top edge which sits just above the bust area
• waist: 39"
• hips: 44"
• total length taken at the top of the shoulder strap to bottom hem: 54"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium with a narrow upper bust area
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA