1960's vintage wool and fur belted princess coat. Medium weight camel beige colored woven wool is fully lined in heavy satin and trimmed with huge, fluffy dark brown shearling fur. Semi sheer acrylic or lucite tortoise buttons and large belt buckle, uniquely shaped attached belt and the curves of the shearling trim are just a few of the many unique features of this beautiful true vintage piece. Lined in shiny satin with bracelet length sleeves, above knee length. Fabulous fit and is so well made. New coats cannot begin to compete with vintage like this. Zoom in to all the photos to see the excellent condition and minimal signs of wear in the last photo. In excellent condition with no holes, stains, odors, broken seams, rips, fur shedding etc. The lining is in perfect shape and the shearling throughout is thick, fluffy and as soft as it gets! This beauty is to be kept for a lifetime, it will always be a head turner!
• Brand: unknown, no labels
• Fabric: Wool, Shearling
* Recommended Women’s size: Small or Medium petite (sleeves run short)
*Comparing the measurements with a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
All measurements are taken while the item is laid flat.
-"Shoulders" taken across from shoulder seam to seam.
-"Bust" taken across from underarm to underarm, then doubled.
-"Waist" taken at the smallest point of natural waist, then doubled.
-"Hips" taken 7"- 9" below the waist, then doubled.
-"Sleeves" taken from top of shoulder seam to sleeve cuff.
-"Front rise" taken from crotch seam up to waistline.
-"Inseam" taken from the crotch seam down inside of leg to bottom hem.
-"Total length" taken at top of shoulder down to bottom hem.
Please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• KCO is a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. in 2013.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!