Truly adorable, this 1960s vintage dark navy blue heavy wool coat features a rounded cape collar with bow in back and satin tie at the neckline.
• pleated below the front and back yoke with gold tone metal double breasted buttons.
• long sleeves, hidden side seam pockets.
• fully lined in silky navy blue fabric.
• the cape collar is detachable with buttons on the coat and loops on the cape collar.
• I don't think the blue satin tie is original but it was included when found and is very cute. It just ties on so wearing it is entirely optional!
• this may have been a girl/teen coat but fits a smaller framed woman just fine depending on her measurements.
• the lining is lightened from aging as can be seen in the photos, but this isn't noticeable when worn. Overall this coat is in truly impressive condition, it appears barely if ever previously worn!
• designer: Rothschild
• origin: union made in the USA
• fabric: wool, satin lining, metal buttons
• color: dark navy blue
• condition: excellent, clean, beautiful!
• shoulder width-straight across, seam to seam: 15"
• shoulder width-outer edge to edge: 19"
• sleeve length-shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 22"
• bust-underarm side seam to seam, doubled: 42"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 54"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 60"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 42"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: small due to the somewhat narrow shoulder seams
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label as these label sizes have changed over the years, are inconsistent across all brands and are highly subjective in general. I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist with any sizing needs!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee (international orders are excluded from restocking fees). Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Visit www.kcovintage.com for additional photos, special features and more.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human