Beyond cool 1960s vintage red leather mod jacket with an amazingly fluffy and soft oversized black fur trim along the bottom hem, attached belt with large gold tone metal buckle, figure flattering Princess seams, hidden side seam pockets, hip length, fully lined in black acetate taffeta. This truly unique vintage coat will stop traffic dead in its tracks!
• designer: unknown - no labels
• era: 1960s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: genuine leather, shearling trim, taffeta lining
• color: cherry red, black trim and lining, gold-tone metal belt
• care: gently spot clean or take to a professional furrier
• condition: excellent! clean - free of stains, smells, holes. minor scuffs on the metal belt buckle and near the bust as shown...beautiful true vintage!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length: 22.5"
• bust: 35"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 33"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS / small / 4 / 6
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA