1960s vintage Vanity Fair loungewear
Lightweight, soft, slippery, stretchy Nylon fabric with subtle sheen
Bright blue with vibrant butterflies pattern
Keyhole at neckline and buttons down the front
One hidden side seam pocket at the hip
At or below knee length, loose fit, wide half sleeves
In excellent vintage condition, hand washed and ready to lounge
Made in the USA
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 15.5"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 44"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 37"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: LARGE
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA