1960's vintage floral tapestry long jacket in a lovely pink, mauve, green and ivory color combo. Medium weight with pearly pink double breasted button closures, two side pockets, fully lined in mauve Nylon. The sleeves are a bit more fitted with bracelet length sleeves. Roomy slight A-line silhouette to the body. No holes, stains, or odors. Very clean with no flaws...just lovely!
• Brand : missing all labels except a "dry clean only" tag
* Recommended Women’s size: Medium petite
*Recommended Women's sizes are based on carefully taken measurements, please compare these with your body and a similar item that fits you well.
The original label size is not reliable for determining fit as all styles and brands are sized differently, especially when it comes to vintage clothing. Referring to the measurements is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Please get in touch if you would like guidance in sizing or would benefit from additional details.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you cleaned and packaged with care.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Your order will ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge nor collect these fees. We recommend awareness of your countries current rates so there are no unpleasant surprises.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!